Tips If You Suspect Mold
If you suspect visible mold, do not disturb it. You can unintentionally spread the mold infestation throughout your home. When mold is disturbed, the mold can release microscopic mold spores which become airborne and can circulate inside your home.
Do's (What to do)
- Stay out of the affected area.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Tracy for mold remediation services.
Don'ts (What Not To Do)
- Don't touch or disturb the mold.
- Don't blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don't attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don't spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
If your home or business has a mold problem, we can inspect and assess your property and use our specialized training, equipment, expertise to remediate the mold.