SERVPRO Style Carpet Cleaning
We here at SERVPRO of Tracy, have a mission to treat every job like it's our first.
- We have said it before, we are not afraid to do jobs like carpet/textile cleaning.
- That includes something as simple as carpet cleaning. Everyone needs their carpets cleaned. Everything from residential to commercial, we got it covered.
- Like great SERVPRO of Tracy, it requires the expertise of our technicians. They always make sure that the floors are vacuumed thoroughly. Depending on the severity of the job, they could apply a cleaning agent that will dwell for 10-15 minutes before the extraction begins. After the preliminary steps are taken care of, we could use a machine like the PEX 500.
- The PEX 500 is a carpet/upholstery cleaning and extraction machine with an evolution wand. Every job may require a different type of machine, so all jobs can vary like the equipment. The PEX 500 delivers adjustable pressure and heated solution to the wand for cleaning of the carpets and upholstery, and extracts moisture into the recovery tank. The inline heater for on-demand heat, heats up to 212 degrees Fahrenheit. The equipment we use to the technicians that use them, is what separates a good carpet cleaning from an excellent carpet cleaning.
- Call SERVPRO of Tracy at 209-834-0200 if you have any questions...