Back To School Home Safety Tips
As we are nearing the end of July, and parents are enjoying their last few weeks before school. SERVPRO OF TRACY can only think of the many safety tips that parents should consider around the house.
In the Kitchen:
- Are knives, forks, scissors, and other sharp tools in a drawer with a childproof latch?
- Are glass objects and appliances with sharp blades stored out of reach?
- Are matches and lighters stored in a locked cabinet?
- Are window blind and curtain cords tied with clothespins or specially designed cord clips?
- Is there a smoke alarm outside the bedroom?
- Are razor blades, nail scissors, and any other sharp tools stored in a locked cabinet?
- Are all medication bottles, loose pills, coins, scissors, and any other small or sharp objects out of reach?
- Are all bleaches, detergent, and any other cleaning produc
- Have you checked for and removed other potential electrical fire hazards, such as overloaded electrical sockets and electrical wires running under carpets?
- Are all unused outlets covered with safety plugs?
Any questions please call SERVPRO OF TRACY on 209-834-0200. Free estimate for Tracy Residents.